|Milo is a popular chocolate drink in Malaysia. There are many local famous food use it as an ingredients to create its favor. The milo agar-agar is absolute my favorite and I would like recommend to you.|
|20g Agar-agar Strip|
|3 Liter Water|
|150g Rock Sugar|
|5 Pandan leave, Knotted|
|5 Tablespoon Milo (Chocolate Powder)|
- Pour in water and pandan leaves in a pot and bring to boil.
- Add the agar-agar Strip and keep stirring until dissolved completely in water.
- Remove the pandan leave from pot.
- Add the rock sugar and milo powder till it dissolved completely and turn off heat.
- Pour the mixture into container. Let them cool before placing into refrigerator.Hence keep them into refrigerator to set about 2 hour and ready to serve.
Do you like the Gourmet served by Hong's Kitchen?Welcome Subscribe